I was tagged by fellow blogger DystopiConvert to take part in a Q&A tag game. I will answer the questions as best as I can.
1. If you found out you were going to die tomorrow what are the three things you would do today?
Come out to my mum
Allow myself to fall in love
Go sky diving/ban-jee jumping
2. Name three things that make you happy
My best fiends (yes I consider them singular unit)
3. If you could go back to the past and change one thing, what would you change and why?
I don’t know if this is a personal question or a generalised one but if I had the chance, I will go back and eliminate all the scientific and social origins of racism. This will make the world a bit more tolerable
4. Beer or wine?
But I like both…but I only drink European beers. As for wine I’m having a glass as I type this
5. What is the best book you have read this year and why?
The Dreyfus Affair: A Love Story. I never ever thought I will love a book about sports but then again its also a love story. This book was my foray into the world of gay romance novels and I was pleasantly surprised how I loved this book. I am sucker for interracial couples. One of the reasons I love this book is the fact that it was written in 1993 but the social commentary can be observed today. I wish I lived in the American society portrayed in the book
6. Name the song you have listened to the most this week?
Let It Go by Alexandra Burke. She won X-Factor (UK) the year after Leona Lewis won. She is very under-appreciated.
7. If you had the power to change the world in one way, what would you do and why?
I thought I already answered this question?? I would eliminate all forms of hatred and bigotry. The world is such a horrible place thanks to them. So imagine if they were not in existence
8. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I had sex in a sauna/bathhouse somewhere in Europe…don’t judge
9. Name one icon you admire and why
Nelson Mandela. He is inspirational and just simply amazing. A very heroic icon
10. If you could go to one place before you die, where would it be?
Visit Bali. I just wanna go there relax and forget all my problems
11. Home boy/girl or party animal?
Kind of in the middle. Sometimes I wanna party like its 1999 other times I just want to stay home and sleep
So how did I do?